Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Microsoft E3 Reactions

So Microsoft showed us what it had to offer at E3. To tell you the truth, they had a good showing.





Editorial From Keith: Microsoft did something that was great this E3, and I am not talking about no more tattoos. I am talking about having every game they showed at their press conference being released by the end of 2007. That's five and a half months for a lot of games to come out.

Now I say the the summery to the conference was put simply "Hi, we're Microsoft. The Wii is outselling us, so we are going to put put a ton of sequels, and these games that you loved for the 360...they are going to the PC. Thanks for coming!" They have good games coming out, but besides Mass Effect, and Bioshock, what is there that is original to look forward to? Microsoft is doing well in the market (that is if you exclude Japan), and they have gone almost 2 years without a price drop. Something that is unheard of...(unless you're Sony, trying to get rid of your 60GB's to make way for the still 600 dollar 80GB). I always thought that the 360 and the Wii would be duking it out for first place,and I was right. The 360 has a strong holiday season to look forward to. Expect me to be in front of my TV the day Halo 3 launches.

No comments: